The Centre's Facilities
There is free parking adjacent to the centre with a drop-off zone. The centre is wheel-chair accessible throughout and is equipped with a hearing loop on both floors.
Wi-fi is available throughout the centre.
Click images below to enlarge.
- Events space with a capacity to seat 48 persons in rows.
- Theatre space with a capacity to seat 52 persons. This space can be set up for dining for 36 persons.
- The events and theatre space can be used as one to accommodate 100 persons.
- The Event space has a 2.00m screen and the theatre space has a 50 inch screen. The system is capable of individual and combined viewing of the following material and formats:
- All Microsoft Office suite in HD via HDMI connection
- All iphone and ipad apps via airplay (Wirelessly )
- All Android Phone and Tablet apps via Airplay (Wirelessly)
- Simultaneous audio play back of all content plus Microphone playback
- All DVD Formats (DVD, Blueray etc)
Three rooms varying in size from 14.05 sq m to 20.35 sq m. These rooms can be used for activities such as breakout spaces, arts and crafts, counselling and various therapies.
A well- appointed kitchenette with adequate facility to accommodate an outside caterer or simply provide for tea/coffee, is placed adjacent to the events and lecture spaces. Contact details for local caterers available on request.
We have recently set up a small spirituality library.
Click here to download current book list
This area is occupied mainly by a beautiful Sacred Space which overlooks the Botanic Gardens.
A large roof terrace provides a breakout area from the Sacred Space and a further place of contemplation.
There is a lift provided for access to first floor.
Extensive free parking is available within the grounds.